~Fulfilling Florida Dreams~
Lehigh Acres Real Estate ~ Homes Condos and Lots
To search for existing, Short Sales and Foreclosure Homes click on “Search Lehigh Acres MLS”
Scroll down the page for Foreclosures in New Construction Communities
Note: Real estate prices are rising again after many years of decline. Many Foreclosure and short sale Bargains. A good thing for buyers. It really is the time to buy Lehigh Acres Real Estate. Now is the most critical time to have a full time Realtor with REAL local knowledge so you don’t overpay. We have the knowledge necessary to provide expert assistance.
Visit our Fort Myers Area Real Estate Blog for up to date real estate information.
For fast answers to your Lehigh Acres real estate questions.
~Book Mark this Page or Save to your Favorites so you can easily return to this site~
We do Broker Price Opinions and Comparable Market Analysis to determine current values of properties.
Historical Real Estate Lehigh Acres information
Lehigh Acres Foreclosure and Pre Construction
Click here for Other Southwest Florida New Communities
From the $130s. Brand New Villa Homes with 2 Car Garage Foreclosure pricing from $69,900! Click here for Vistanna Villas Beautiful two bedroom two bath residences Limited numbers available.
New Single Family homes from the $170’s including Large Lot! Foreclosure pricing from $95,000!
Pre Construction Town Homes from $145,900.
Lehigh Acres Newest Golf and Country Club Community! Pre-Construction Golf and Country Club Pricing! $249,900 Reduced! Select models from $199,900. Foreclosure Pricing from $115,000!
New Construction Single Family Homes. from the $220s!!! Click here for New Homes (bg)
Build a new single family home from the $180’s.New Construction Homes
Fort Myers Area Pre Construction
New 3 Bedroom Condos from the $190’s. Construction begins soon!
Gateway Townhomes Near Airport from $99,990
Lehigh Acres Information on Homes, Condos, Lots and up to date MLS
Your Total Lee County Foreclosure and New Construction Website !
Real Estate Advice – How can we help with your pre construction purchase?
When purchasing new construction I can help you narrow down your property search. On-site agents will only try and sell you what they offer in their development. I have the freedom to show you multiple new construction sites at no additional cost to you! We can negotiate with builders to save you money. The builder pays us a commission. If you go into a new development without a realtor, you will pay the same price. I know the new subdivisions and can save you a lot of time. In some cases I can even save you money by knowing a comparable subdivision whose prices are lower.
There are many incentives currently being offered by Lehigh Acres builders. Contact us for details. These incentives are constantly changing.
Lee County-Real Estate News !
Visit our Real Estate Blog for more up to-date real estate information.
- Fort Myers News Press – August median price for a single family home in Lee County decreased 5% from August 2006 at $250,800.
- Fort Myers News Press – July’s median price for a single family home in Lee County decreased 7% from July 2006 at $251,022
- Fort Myers News-Press – June’s median price for a single family home in Lee County decreased 5% from June 2006 at $268,000. June 07 Median Price is $253,900.
- Fort Myers News Press – May’s median price for a single family home in Lee County decreased 2% from May of 2006 to $281,500.
- Fort Myers News Press – April 2007’s median price for a single family home in Lee County Increased 10% from March at $283,200. This is 1% higher than April 2006.
- Florida Association of Realtors~ March’s median price of a single family home in Lee County Lehigh Acres increased 5 percent to $268,000 from February’s $256,100. This was still 5 percent less than $281,300 a year ago. Prices have generally been increasing slightly since October 2006
- February’s median price for single-family homes in the county was $256,100 down 4 percent from January’s $266,900 with sales down 14 percent to 423 from Januarys 492.
- News-Press 3/6/2007, Lehigh Acres (Suburban Fort Myers) had 81 percent of the new single family home permits in Lee County for February 2007.
- Florida Association of Realtors. The median price of a single family home sold rose 1.7 percent to $266,900. The number of homes sold dropped 17.7 percent. Condo prices were up 11.2 percent while sales were down 14.3 percent.2/28/2007
- News Press 1/31/2007, Governor Crist eyes $2 billion first year property tax relief. Those savings are estimated to increase to $4.7 Billion annually in five years.
- News Press 1/26/2007. December median home price $262,500, up from $258,600 in November. This is two months in a row of price increases. In another sign the slide may be almost over, the number of homes on the market decreased for a second month.
- Fort Myers News-Press. 1/23/07. Insurance-rate drop done deal! For customers of state created Citizens Property Insurance, the average savings could be about 18%. The measure would reverse a recent 21percent rate increase and cancel a 56% increase that was schedule for this year.
- A nationwide survey conducted by Carlson Wagonlit Travel places the Fort Myers area and its beaches in the top 10 domestic travel destinations for 2007.
- Fort Myers News Press December 29, 2006. The median price of an existing home sold in Lee County was $258,600, up 3.8% from October’s $249,200.
- Fort Myers News Press October 26,2006 median homes sales price down 9% from a year ago at $261,400. Collier County (Naples) median home sales price down 8% to $446,900
- News Press September 26, 2006 Lee Country Median home sales price down 7% from August a year ago to $264,100.
- News Press September 22, 2006. Lee County Cuts tax rate by 11.2%.
- News Press August 24, 2006 Lee County Median home sales price down 8% to $264,600 compared to July a year ago. Note: We are beginning to see a leveling off of home prices.
- News-Press August 2, 2006. Lee County property owners will get at least a 9.9% rate reduction.
- News-Press July 26, 2006. Lee County Median home sales price down 5% from June a year ago to $268,000.
- News-Press June 28, 2006. Lee County Median Homes sales price up 5% from May a year ago to $286,500.
- News Press May 26, 2006. Lee County Median Homes sales price increased in April 7% to $280,500 from a year ago.
- News-Press April 30, 2006. Jorge Perez ” We see the slowing of the real estate this past three months as a temporary phenomenon and think the market will regain strength by next season.
- Fort Myers, Cape Coral ranks third on Inc. Magazine’s annual list of hottest cities in the nation to do business.
- News Press April 26, 2006. Lee County Real Estate Median Homes sales price $281,300 up 12% from a year ago.
- News-Press April 7, 2006. A University of Florida report ranked Lee County #1, for attracting winter residents to the state.
- News Press March 24,2006. Lee County Real Estate Median Homes sales price $279,900 up 22% from a year ago.
- News-Press March 16, 2006. Lee county gained nearly 30,000 people in a year, ranking it 10th largest in population increase among counties in the nation!
- News-Press March 10, 2006. Unemployment 2.3%. Lee job growth tops state.
- News-Press March 1, 2006. Lee County Real Estate Median Home sales price $287,200 up 31% from last year. Collier County (Naples) median home price $511,400.
- News Press February 23, 2006. Lee County number 2 in annual growth nationwide! Florida counties took 6 of the top ten spots.
- News-Press January 26, 2006 Lee County Real Estate Median homes sale price $322,300 up 46% from a year ago.
- News Press Dec 29. 2005 Lee County Median Home sale price is $295,400 up 49% from 1 year ago. Buyers purchased 810 existing homes in November, up four percent from November 2004, and more than triple that of October, when 264 homes sold,
- News-Press Nov 28, 2005. Lee County, Median sale price of a single family home $322,000 up 65% from 1 year ago. Collier County, Naples, the average price is $495,500. I do not expect this rapid price increase to continue. A more normal appreciation should continue.
- NEWSPRESS Nov 16, 2005 Lee County leads state with jump in home prices. In Lee County, the median sales price for the third quarter rose 44% compared to year ago third quarter.
- NEWSPRESS October 26, 2005. Median sale price of a single family home in Lee County $288,700 up about 46% from a year eariler.
- NEWSPRESS September 23, 2005. Lee county reduces tax rate. Higher real estate property values produce more revenue.
- NEWSPRESS September 8, 2005. Applications for Single family home permits in Lee County triple in one year. More than half of the permits were in Lehigh Acres Real Estate.
NEWSPRESS August 24, 2005. Median real estate sale price of a single family home is $287,500, up 44% from a year ago.
NEWSPRESS July 26, 2005. Median sale price of a single family home is $281,000, up 47% from a year ago
Dave Sorenson Information Dave Sorenson is a real estate broker associate. This is an advanced real estate license. Dave has the experience and know how, to assist you.
Everything you need to know about buying or selling Lehigh Acres Real Estate can be found here on my website.
Whether you are a buyer or a seller, I am dedicated to providing the finest service available.
As a professional Realtor, I go the extra mile to help you achieve your Lehigh Acres Real Estate goals.
A Minnesota native and Army Veteran, Dave has also lived in Michigan, New York and the Washington D.C. area through corporate relocation.Why Not Choose The Best? We not only list your property on the MLS we also own the top websites in the area and place your listings on all of these. We unleash the power of the internet to sell your Lehigh Acres Real Estate property. Click Here to email us –Sandy Saddleson. 239-404-3972
“Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” Mark Twain-